If this space is looking stale, that’s because it is! I am traveling until the middle of August. Look forward to more robot and Pocket NC updates then!
In the meantime, check out these cool posts from the last year:
- First day jumping! – The first jumping leg I had
- moteus brushless servo open source release – Where I announced and published the source code and hardware designs for the brushless servo controller
- First time powering all the motors! – I powered up a full quadruped, and watched it not stand up so well.
- Rebuild of gearbox assembly – The first full working planetary gearbox servo
- First walking with gearbox chassis – A quadruped walking
- The gearbox sprint – Building *lots* of gearboxes