I finally got around to fixing a number of minor glitches in the quad A1’s chassis recently.
1. The raspberry pi is now far enough away from the left panel that you can connect the HDMI if you choose.
2. I no longer have vestigal studs for the pre quad A0 junction board on the other side.
3. The switch got moved down to between the legs.
4. So that the entire top surface can be used for mounting things if necessary (note the additional inserts at 160mm diameter).
5. And finally I added a shielding on the inside to cover up the guts on the left and right side.
Nothing too significant, but I had a running list and it was getting long enough that I figured it made sense to finally knock them off.