While I’ve been working to some degree on quadrupedal robots for the last 5 years, it has been just about 1 year since I kicked up my effort a notch, with my post about improved actuators for SMMB. I figured it was a good time now to produce a video summarizing what I’ve gotten done over the last year:
Concurrently, I’ve posted a “state of the project” text update on hackaday.io, just to get a wider readership. If you’ve been reading here all along, there won’t be anything terribly new there, but it is a decent summary of where I stand.
Oh, and I’ve decided to give the robot a more memorable name for now. The “mjbots quad A0”! Yeah, I’m no marketing whiz, but it will suffice.
Coming up next, is a brief roadmap of where I plan on focusing my efforts in the next 3 to 6 months.