As you may have noticed, I’ve been 3d printing a lot!
Moving up to the gearbox motors for my quadruped has only made that problem worse, as all the parts are a bit bigger and heavier. My first Prusa MK3S has been printing almost non-stop since I got it, so I figured it was time to increase my bandwidth more permanently. Thus, a second MK3S!
This one I got from a kit so that I wouldn’t pay the 4 week lead time penalty of getting it pre-assembled. I would have certainly preferred that, but I’m not sure I’ll be available to receive a shipment in 4 weeks, and I also could use the extra print bandwidth now. Assembly was largely a breeze, although as predicted it did take a good 6 hours or so in total.
In any event, it looks like it is going strong right out of the box: